Tuesday 21 February 2012

It was Kate Crumpet with the poison!

Today has been an interesting sort of day. The morning featured three hours of maths [the usually fourth hour was instead a free slot and was used productively - to discuss famous men mainly and discuss the merits of gems like Bill Nighy lol].

The afternoon should have brought three hours of music! Not a great prospect, especially as I am not the biggest fan of having to stand in front of the class and sing [as we have done the last few sessions]. Instead, the teacher had us trek around Durham [up into Gilesgate, through a wood and back into Durham centre via the river] to solve a Murder Mystery. On the whole, rather fun. Plus, it only took one hour thirty, leaving Lyndsey and I free for coffee and a good chat. All in all, it has been a pretty nice afternoon. :)


1 comment:

  1. Wow that's so weird. I saw you guys walk by my house. I live across that church.

    ReplyDelete