Wednesday 4 July 2012

PGCE Course Finished! :o

Today, we had our final university session. Now the PGCE course is over.

It was quite nicely timed. Our induction day, last year, was on July 4th. That day, we were told that it was the hardest year of our lives. That we would never be so knackered and that we would never be so physically drained. They also set us a range of tasks for the summer, including tests in our core subjects... I left that day feeling dejected and unsure. 

Now, it is exactly one year on. The course is finished. It is incredible!

My QTS folder has been signed off. I already know my placement grades. I also know my marks for the two main MA level essays. I am just waiting on one shorter, reflective essay mark and then the final 'pass list'. They haven't actually said when they will be released. It is a bit crazy really, but I am sure it will all come through in the end.

It feels odd to have finished. Part of me didn't think I would make it. But I have. The majority on my course have. It feels pretty darn good! :D



I have also been shortlisted for another job. Not sure if that is a good thing yet or not, but we'll see. I might as well give it a shot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment