Saturday 16 June 2012

Final Placement Finished

Just a quick update...

My final placement finished yesterday, so - for now - that means no more teaching, no more planning. Yay! :D

My class teacher was really sweet. She has got me a great card, a cake, smellies, vodka and wine! As I had PPA on a Friday afternoon, she told me to go straight home and start celebrating. I didn't lol - I got a few jobs done and helped her out with the class instead. The weather was rubbish and I was in no rush to get off. :)

She is finishing off my report this weekend, but we discussed it and - as it stands - she has given me a good or outstanding for each QTS standard. Very, very happy with that.

Things are wrapping up now.
Two more weeks at school [on enhancement]. It is going to be strange when I leave - we've been there for some 10 weeks straight already!
Then, there is just one day in university and then the final move out day. Three weeks today and I'll be back home, with my PGCE complete and QTS!

Who'd have thought it?! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment