Sunday 30 October 2011

Musical Instrument

Whilst watching Downton Abbey tonight and sorting some files for the morning, I realised that my hole punch was full to bursting with those little circles of paper. I emptied it out onto my desk and was just flittering them through my fingers when I got an idea. Using a small cardboard tube, I decided to turn this mass of paper into my musical instrument. Now I've got a percussion instrument, similar to a rain shaker, decorated with some paper I had left over from my bookmark for DT. It isn't going to win any awards, but I'm rather happy with it. Not least because it is made up entirely of odds/ends which would have otherwise ended up in the bin.

I get to feel green, whilst also having an instrument to take to my next music class [our homework was to make one]. Woo! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment