Sunday 30 October 2011

QTS Skills Tests

Definitely not a positive yet - that'll come when I actually pass them lol - but, still worthy of a mention.

I have booked all three tests now. I am going to take them just before Christmas back at home. If I pass them first time [fingers crossed], that'll be something less to worry about. If I don't, Christmas is just a couple of days away to take my mind off it.

Plus, booking them at the centre near home is a weight off my mind. I went to that test centre for my driving theory test. Subsequently, I know exactly where it is and how to get there. If I had booked them up here, I would have had to go to Newcastle. I haven't been to Newcastle since I was really small and thus it would have been rather stressful to take the tests somewhere completely alien. :)

So, fingers crossed they go well. I'll be sure to practise them online first - it'll be like a new hobby lol - and I'm rather chuffed that I've managed to get two positives out of just booking my QTS skills tests lol. Impressive I am sure you will agree! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment